August 4, 2012

Craft Fun - Summer 2012



Summer time is still ON in our household!!  While most public schools have returned to school, my kidlets have 1 more month of Summer F-U-N!!!  I am trying to keep them as busy as possible, as well as keeping on top of the house chores, and crafting.  Somethings gotta give, right?  Right... my sanity!  Haha... no... just kidding.  By the Grace of God, I am able to function and keep my mind focused on whatever I am doing, and because I am keeping my mind on Glorifying HIM, this allows me to stay on top of whatever it is, without completely going crazy.  Of course there are times that I feel like I am going nutz, but the Lord says to BE STILL {{{so take a breath, step back}}} AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD {{{He is in FULL control... there is nothing that I can do that will make it better, unless I put my full Trust in HIM, and just let HIM take it from where I am at!!!!}}}.  Love that He promises to do this for me everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.  Only through HIS love....  :)

One of the things to keep the kids busy is "Crafty Day"... not really 1 particular day is selected, we just decide on playing with craft stuff, and getting dirty with glue, strings, clay, paint... whatever it is that is craft worthy.  This day was clay!!  We picked up some Mr. Sculpey Clay - Bake Type, and I let Cy go to work... We made some fun stuffs...  I created a Digi Page of the clay things that were made... 


 The digital elements that I used for this layout is from "Just So Scrappy 2". Here is a simple explanation of what each clay creation is of starting from the top left to right then bottom left to right:

Man rowing in boat, Happy Face w/Top Hat, Sun {{Sorry, they were over baked!!}}, Jesus on the Cross, "I Love You Mom plaque, and Orange Snowman {{by Alia}}. 

Just one of the fun things we did this summer...

Hope your Summer is going well, as well!  Blessings to U!!!

Aloha, Jen