August 17, 2012

Clearly iStamp Challenge #58 (CIC58)

Happy Aloha Friday, my crafty readers!!  It's time for the second Clearly Inspired Challenge of the month!  Our theme for this week's challenge is:
Circles
Make a circular card or project, or anything with lots of circles on it.  Just be creative!  Before you submit, be sure to check out our challenge guidelines.
 
Here's what I came up with... I digi scrapped!!!  I was late with creating this challenge, and I decided that a digi scrapped page would be quick enough to create.  But I kept adding here n' there, and didn't want to stop add ahhhhhh  creating with such cute images is just so darn hard to stop, PERIOD!!!!  
 
Anyways, here's my project.... 

 
Here are the elements I've used:
  • Hoot Hoots: Sentiment and Owls - I moved the eyes on the bigger owl to look down at the smaller owl.   
  • Background Elements - So Cute... love how they add to my LO 
  • Charlie Daisy: Daisy Flower
You can find all of these items at the Clearly Digi iStamp shop.  Please check out the CDS blog to see more of the samples are DT came up with and to join in on our challenge!!

PS >>>  My template I found for my digital layout is from Scrap n' Pieces!  I found them here.

Have a blessed day!
Aloha,
Jen