August 14, 2012

Clearly Digi Stamps August Release

CiStamp


Aloha and Welcome back again to another post here on my blog.  The illustrators from Clearly Digi Stamps really out did themselves this time around!!  I love all the digital stamps that they came out with.  I hope I will get to play with more of them, but school is almost back in session, and I'm trying to get all the "things" around here situated.  Cleaning around the living room (a.k.a's Little One's toy room).. and got rid of a bunch of toys. Just got rid of the ones that he hardly plays with.  So strange to feel that Christmas is right around the corner, yet these toys were just from last year's Christmas.  Grrrr...  Anyways, let's get on with my projects that I have to share with you this time around for Clearly Digi Stamps!!!!! 

Ok, so the first digital stamp set I was blessed to be able to work with is called "Birthday Celebrations".  I made 2 cards with this set.  This first one, I made an easel card.  Sooo sooo much fun, I didn't know how easy it was, and love how cute it turned out.  I'll be sending this to my gf in Japan.  Her bday was on the 2nd, and I am super late!!  Shhhh...  {{{Sorry So Late, Rina!!  close your eyes if you've seen this, and pretend that you didn't!!! LOL!!!!}}}  A quick note on this project, I printed the images on my ink jet printer, used PhotoShop Element 8 to color, and I used the gradient feature to blend the colors.  :))  Oh, and the bottom of the cupcake, I printed on DSP, so that I could get the image on the same DSP that I used for the frame.  Kinda like a "Reverse Paper Piecing" technique.  LOL....





Here is my 2nd card using the "Birthday Celebrations" digital stamp set.  Love the flowers...  I printed these out on my Laser printer, and colored with Copic sketch Markers.  As you can see... these digital images are JUST AS GOOD as the rubber type stamps.  But my main reason why I love them sooo much is that they are way cheaper, self gratification (of being able to receive them right then when you purchase), and also because they save on storage!!  



Here is the third project I created... this comes from the digital set called "Christian Sympathy".  I first created the card without the flowers, and I thought that my blue flowers were add more depth.  What do you think??  The embossing folder is a Sizzix folder, the DSP, sentiment and accent printed on the main card layer are all digitals from this set.


Here are the digital stamp sets in whole, so that you may see the sets in it's entirety, click on the stamp set to go to Clearly Digi Stamps online store....

Birthday Celebrations:

Christian Sympathy:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects for today's release.  Please head on over to the Clearly Digi Stamp blog and check out what the other DT member's created, and the other Digital Stamp Sets that were released.  May you have a blessed day!!!!

Goodbye for now...