August 19, 2012

Clearly Digi iStamp Blog Hop: Sentiments


Aloha!!!  Happy Sunday!!!  It's time for the Clearly Digi iStamp Blog Hop!!!  Our theme for this month's hop is:

>>>>>>  SENTIMENTS  <<<<<<<

So, nothing BUT a sentiment, scripture... words, words, words to be used... no images!!!  You're going to love what we {{the CDS DT came up with}}. Please start at the beginning of the hop if you just popped into my blog.  You can begin by clicking here.  However, if you came from Lisa's adorable blog... you are in the RIGHT place!!!  Here is what I've created:



I enjoyed so much making that easel card the other week...  I decided that this project would be an easel project as well.  I actually got this idea from Lianne of Cute Stuff, since I was there the other day, taking my gf around town.  I finally have a "hand made" calendar project, created by ME!  LOL....

The sentiment came from CDS' Value Verses.  The flowers from All Natural Accents.  :))

Ok, well, thanks for stopping by... please head on over to Sarah T's blog and see what she came up with.  Thanks again for taking the time to visit each and every one of us!!!

Happy Hopping!!! 

Here are some challenges I've submitted this project to: