August 30, 2012

Card #3 from my Stampin' Up! "Class A" - God Bless You

Hey all...

By the time you read this, I will be in Maui.... I'm so excited about our vacay, but today {Wednesday} is crunch time for me... actually for US all in this household!!!  So much things to do today, and gotta do it RIGHT so that we can leave smoothly!! I just finished the instructions for my Class A projects, and emailed them out to those that ordered.  Thank You soooo much, by the way!!  It was so nice to feel that people wanted to order my to go kits, even though they couldn't make it to my actual class.  Really motivates me to brainstorm for the next class... I should've already been on that, huh?  Anyways... got lots to do today, so gotta keep this post short!! 

Here is card #3 from my "Class A":

This is my favorite of all projects...

  

Item's used: Paper Piercer; DSP, Soft Suede Cardstock, White Cardstock, Fabulous Floretes and Trust God stamp sets.


Love all the details that went into this project.  Everyone thought it was a hard card... but they were pleasantly surprised to find that it was an easy peasy card, with a beautiful outcome!!! 

On another note... the Lord had been Good to me... it has been raining and I haven't had to go out and water my yard again yesterday.  My friend came over and change out our doors, and I worked on our swing.  Love how it's coming along.  I took out my sewing machine yesterday, and worked on some of the panels that I needed to get done for the chairs on the swing.  I just need to finish off the top of the swing with a cover. Paint the rest of the frame (I ran out of paint!!!), and then I can go and purchase some seats for the swing.  Gonna look good when it's done.  Here's a couple of pics of what I've done yesterday....

This piece of the frame painted...


Sew some panels to keep my furniture paddings from falling through....


 Paint that I used...
Sewing those panels on really got me excited about sewing again.  I think I'm gonna be working on some sewing projects again soon!!  Maybe I can even sneak some in before I leave for Maui????  That would be NICEEEEE... but maybe not possible!  We'll see!!  Anyways, gotta head out to PWOC this morning!!  Getting in the Word with my Sisters in Christ!!  Have a blessed day!!

Aloha!!