August 28, 2012

Before n' After Plant Pics and Card #1 from my SU! "Class A"

Hello Gang!!

Today it rained...so I got a break from God from watering my yard.  :)  What a blessing!  I still took some pics though.  I wanted to share these a couple of pics the Papaya Tree and Avocado Trees that my lil' guy and I planted back in February of this year....

  Here's the Papaya... February 2012

Avocado February 2012 (Growing in my kitchen)....

We've transplanted them to our yard, into the ground... here's how they look now:

Here's the Papaya Trees 8-21-12... growing rapidly!!!


Here's the Avocado Tree 8-26-12...  Love all the leaves that are sprouting out.  Looks so full!!!  Love watching these things grow...


Anyways, thank you for letting me share with you my new love for my yard.  I am really enjoying it's beauty and the ideas I am receiving, and what I want to add to it.  So much fun!!!


Well, on to my project... here is one of the cards we created at my Stampin' Up! class this past Saturday. 

 This was a pretty easy card to create.  Used the scallop punch for the bottom cardstock pieces.  Buttons.  DSP from the Twitterpatted set.  The Mini Rosette was manually created.  I wanted the ladies to know that we can create these rosettes manually, and don't necessarily need to purchase the Stampin' Up! die cut!  Sorry... cost of living in Hawaii is very HIGH and us locals need to be creative, and find ways to save money wherever we can, right??  But we still used the Stampin' Up! DSP, so that still was featuring Stampin' Up!'s product.  I love sharing with my crafty sisters ways to save, and make the best of what they have.  Super easy to do, and saves on money for those that cannot purchase the Rosette Die Cut for whatever reason.  Plus, the folds on this baby is much thinner... so whatever works, right??  :))  

Well, that's all for now.  I need to get off this computer, and put the kits together, so I can mail out.  Also need to put the Faith Card Swap cards together and mail out.  Didn't hear from one of the participants, so can't wait too long on that either!!  Thank Goodness for Pre-Posting... Hope you're having a blessed day!!!  

Aloha!