July 9, 2012

Stampin' Up! Playday Challenge!!!


Aloha and welcome... I changed the look of my blog!!  I have been working on it this past couple of days, and at first, I was just changing things around.  But then I got into it, and started making "buttons" for the side bar, and changing the background image, and then finally, the banner.  It was fun!!  With all the digital scrapbooking elements I have, I might as well make use of them.  :O)  
Today's daily challenge on my blog is called "Stampin' Up! Playday"... yay!!  Being that I am a Stampin' Up! rep, I thought that I should slip in a day to share my Stampin' Up! projects!!!  I would love for you to join me in this challenge.  So if you create with any Stampin' Up! products and would like to share them with me... come and join the fun.  For this challenge - I will offer up a prize!!  The prize will be this embossing folder from Stampin' Up!, it is called Vintage Wallpaper #120175.  
Let's jump into today's projects and the purpose behind it.  Currently, Stampin' Up! is having a promotion called "Reason to Smile".  It is a stamp set that you can purchase for only $5, with a minimum order of $50!  This is set is a value of $20.95!!  So I made a couple of cards, that I thought would be great for me to offer as a freebie along with the stamp set, if ordered through me!  Just something new that I thought I'd try!  So here are the cards that I will have for you as a kit.  






Details:
  • Reason To Smile - 120175
  • Fancy Fan Folder - 127751
  • Finishing Touches Edges - 127010
  • Lots of Tags Sizzlits - 114508
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslits - 118138
  • Trust God - 126700 (w) / 126702 (c)
  • Bright Designer Buttons - 119747
  • Baker's Twine - 122573
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels - 119246
You can click on the big square button to the right if you would like to place an order online thru me.  Or you can always send me your order via email.

Ok..... well, it's your turn!  If you wanna join me in my challenge today and play along, create and link up your project to my blog by hitting the blue frog below.

Have an awesome day in the Lord and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!  Aloha, Jen