July 16, 2012

Stampin' Up! Playday!!! FREEBIE Cut File


Hey Gang...  it's Monday and time to bust out your Stampin' Up! items, and play along with me!!!!  First, let me tell you who won the Embossing Folder from last week's Stampin' Up! Playday challenge....

>>>SHENG<<<

Sheng is awesome!  Click on her name above to go to her Stampin' Up! creation that she made for this challenge.  Sheng always supports my challenges.  I am sure that everyone is quite busy with chores, and family, but Sheng always finds some time to participate in mines.  Thanks girlie!!  I'm also thrilled that she was motivated by my challenge, and I hope that it is a motivation to others as well!!! 

Here is my Stampin' Up! project this week....  I created these Mini Milk Carton on my Design Studio to cut on my Cricut.  However, Stampin' Up! has the same Mini Milk Carton die cut (117310), and can be cut on the Big Shot.  For those of you that have the Design Studio program, a Cricut and George Basic Cartridge, you can download the Mini Milk Carton cut file by scrolling to the bottom of this post.  I also have the a Gypsy format, so if you have the Gypsy, you could use that cut file instead.  :)

Back to my project.  I stamped the Mini Milk Cartons with the "Reason To Smile" stamp set that is currently the promotion for the month of July.  With a $50 order, you can order this set for just $5!!  That is a value of $20.95!!  NIIIIICE!!!!!  Within the Mini Milk Carton I stuffed a cute keychain from Stampin' Up!, made up of coordinating ribbons.  So cute the keychain!!!  These went to my customers that placed an order through me, during the month of June!!!  They are so stinkin' cute, I had to get me one for myself as well!!!!!







Download Mini Milk Carton (and Carrier) here - Please Note, you need a Cricut Machine, Design Studio (Or Gypsy), and George cartridge in order to use the cut file:  DS  GYPSY

Anyways, won't you play along with me?  I don't have a prize this week for this challenge... but be on a look out for my other challenges this week and see which challenge I will be offering a prize for.  :)

Have a blessed day!