July 7, 2012

My Memories, My Life.... Boy's 1st Haircut of 2012


Aloha and welcome to my blog!!  Today's daily challenge to myself is called "My Memories, My Life..." it is a day that I will reserve for my scrapbooking, journaling and any type of project that I am able to preserve the memories of my life.  There are sooo many times that I wished that I had "wrote about that" because it is a memory, but I keep forgetting to do so.  But with this weekly challenge to myself, I hope that I will be able to get MORE of "that" memory keepsaking done.  :)

Just as my other challenges, please feel free to play along with me.  You know, if it is going to motivate just 1 person to play along, then YAY!!!



I created this digital scrapbook page using elements from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. You can either purchase the program to use these elements, or you can purchase the elements alone and use on other photo editing type programs.  I choose to use the elements together with Photo Shop Elements.  Very easy to use, and fun to create with.  I will later send my creations out to get printed, so hopefully I can have a hard copy.  I have been pricing around, and so far found that Scrapping Simply has the cheapest on the web.  12x12 Prints starting at $1.99!!  I think they get you at the shipping fees, but if you are patient, and wait for "FREE SHIPPING" days then you'll really hitch on to an awesome deal!!

Well, if you are in the mood in joining me in my challenge, feel free to create and link up your creation to my inlinkz collection by clicking on the blue frog below.  Thanks for taking the time in stopping by!!

Aloha, Jen...