July 23, 2012

Daily Photo: Haleiwa Art Festival

Hey Gang...

Sorry I haven't shared any project photos lately.  I am actually working on my 1st Stampin' Up! class.  It is taking me a while to get all the projects done, because I just haven't done it for so long!  LOL...  Anyways, thanks for bearing with me during this time.  I have 2 more projects to go, and then I'll be done with that, and can finally pick a date, and have a darn class!!!  Sheesh! 

In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the daily pics I am posting up.  As you can see from yesterday's post, I started a "Product Review" post.  I thought it would be neat to do a review of the new things that we buy and use.  So hope you enjoy those posts as well.

Well, this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, we checked out the Haleiwa Art Festival. My gf is a watercolor artist.  She was sharing a booth with another local artist, and it was just so fun to hang out and relax with all of them.  The weather was HOT!!  We prayed for some rain, and we got just enough to start putting some of the artwork inside their tent.  But both days were soooo hot and humid.  I had a splitting headache at the end of Saturday night, and I am sure it was because of the heat.

Anyways, here are a couple of photos that we took.  I hope you and your family had an awesome weekend just as we did!  Have a blessed week...

Aloha,
Jen