July 14, 2012

Daily Challenge: My Memories, My Life...

I recently purchased these Plastic Page Dividers from Stampin' Up!  It comes in a pack of 10, that holds a variety of photos.   I can create scrapbook pages, without creating "so much".   So, I'm going to try it this way, and hope that it will be easy enough for me to do.  It actually is really easy to do, but just don't have the time, right?  Anyways, here's what I created:

Here is how the photo looks together with digital pages I printed out.   I used the elements from My Digital Studio to create my 4x6 scrap pages, then printed on my printer, and added a cute green ribbon.   The pages are called Divided Page Protectors (127690), cost is $5.95 for a pack of 10 variety pages.  I will try and create more pages and make use of these. 


Closer look at these pages... The elements that I used are from the "On The Go" digital kit.  I thought it was a very cute kit, and I just love CUTE!!!  :)  This kit is retired from the hard copy catalog, but still available in the MDS catalog!!!  Love it!!!!


 And even closer look.... 

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's segment of my "My Memories, My Life" daily challenge.  If you play along with me, be sure to leave me your link to your blog post so I can visit you, and post your link to the "In Linkz" below so others can view it as well.  We're heading out to watch my lil' play baseball.  They were undefeated this season, and are playing for championship!  Yay!  So cute!!!  I'll keep ya posted!!


Reassure me; let me hear you say, "I'll save you." ~Psalm 35:3 (MSG)



  My Digital Studio Express Trial