July 13, 2012

Daily Challenge: Dizzy 4Digis!!!


Happy Aloha Friday, Peeps!!!  Today, is my "Dizzy 4Digi's" daily challenge!!  Therefore, it is a day for me to share with you a project created with a digital image.   My project is a decorated notebook, covered with some DSP and embellishment.  The scripture is a digital image that I purchased from Doodle Pantry.  It came in a set of 6 digital images, all scriptures from the bible.  This set is called "Praise and Thank Him" - I have posted an image of the set below. 


 

This is the set in it's entirety - thought you'd appreciate seeing all the other digital images that came along with it.  You can find this digital set here, for just $2!!!!  Wowzer!!!  Praise The Lord!!  

Have a Blessed Day!!  Thanks for stopping by n' taking a peek!  Leave me a comment to let me know you've visited, so I can visit you too!! Oh, and if you'd like to join me and link up to your digital image challenge, please do so by clicking on the blue frog below...  Aloha!

 "My hope is in You." ~Psalm 39:7~