July 15, 2012

Clearly Digi Stamps Monthly Blog Hop


Aloha and welcome to my blog!! Today is Clearly Digi Stamp's monthly blog hop (have you take notice of the "new" name and badge design??...pretty cute, eh??), and I hope that you have been hopping along with us, and came from Barb's blog. If not, go back to the beginning of the hop, which is Lori's blog, and start from there, because you don't wanna miss out on seeing all the creative ideas that the DT came up with. :) The theme for this month's hop is:

The Bright Colors of Summer


Yea!! This should be an easy challenge, right?? Don't we all love our BRIGHT COLORS???  Well, come along and play with us, and One lucky winner will receive a $25 Clear Dollar Stamps gift certificate for  digital images!   A winner will be randomly chosen from comments received on a DT member's blog. The winner will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, July 19th. 

Here is my take on the challenge...  I created a 12x12 Digital Scrapbook Page.  These pictures were taken during the Summer of 2009. I can't believe how fast time has flown, and how my baby has grown!! 


 Details:
  • This is a digital scrapbook page - Print Size is 12x12
  • Digital Stamp Sets: Charlie Daisy: Horse, Flowers and Butterflies, and Butterfly DSP; Tall Trio: Bottom Striped DSP
  • Program Used: Photo Shop Elements 9
Now, all I need to do is have this page printed, and I can easily slip it into a 12x12 protector sheet.  :)  Thank You so much for visiting with me today. I usually have my "Something New" Challenges on Sundays, but since we are having the blog hop, this has take presidence over that .

Anyways, you are almost done with the hop... your next stop is to head on over to Ms. Linda's blog.  Thanks again for hopping along with us!  Have a blessed day!

Aloha,
Jen