July 17, 2012

Clearly Digi Stamp July Release - July 2012

Hello All!!! Today I have several projects to share because today is Clearly Digi Stamp's July Release!!!! Woooo Hoooooo.... they've got some cute, cute, cute sets that are being released today, and I was so very blessed to be able to create with some of these products.

So here is my 1st project...  I used this digital set called "Treasure Hunt", and combined it with some self computer generated wording, and ended up with a darling card.



Digi Stamp: Treasure Hunt
Embossing Folders, Cardstock and Die Cuts: SU!
Completed Size: 5x7
Treasure Chest was colored with Copics Sketch Markers

I created digi-scrapbook pages for the next 2 projects.... 

Details:
Digital Stamp Sets: Bugs & Blooms
Program Used: Photo Shop Elements 9
Technique: Hearts and Label are computer generated using PSE9, Background Paper (Ginham Yellow) was converted to Red to match my theme! :O)
**My SIL visiting with my MIL and hubby**




Details:
Digital Stamp Sets: Summer Trio: Everything except blue circle tag which comes from Tag Blessings (converted to Blue). Pointed label was computer generated using PSE9 shapes.
Program Used: Photo Shop Elements 9
**My doggie Ceasar at the beach.**

Pretty neat stuffs, right??  All sorts of endless ways to use these digital stamps, and I just love how I am saving on storage!!  If you haven't already done so, please head on over to the Clearly Digi Stamp's blog and check out what the other DT members created.  I hope you enjoyed what I was able to share with you today.  Have a blessed day!!!

Aloha, Jen