July 20, 2012

Clearly Digi Stamp Challenge #CIC56 - "Get Wet" - Tutorial: How To Emboss Digital Images

CHALLENGE 1st & 3rd FRIDAYS 

Aloha and welcome back to another Clearly Digi Stamps Challenge!  Every 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month, CDS has a challenge for all to motivate n' inspire.  We are on #CIC56 now, and the challenge this week is called "Get Wet".  Simply create your projects that have the wet look.  To give you an idea of what kinda products you can use to make your project look "wet", try using Stickles, Crystal Glaze, Heat Embossing, Hair Gel... oh boy...  this challenge, I was ready to play along with!!  I created 2 projects for this challenge!!!

Here is my 1st project:





Details:
Clearly Digi Stamp Set: Everyday Jargon
Accents: Sticklez on the flowers, Diamond Glaze on the water part of the image , Satin Ivory Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinder, Sizzlits
For the above image, I used Diamond Glaze for the water, and when dried, it gave it a shine, thus making it look like the bottle was filled with water.  Love this set.  It has a whole bunch of other images that you can work with, the possibilities are endless!!!

With my 2nd project, the "wet look" comes from heat embossing my digital images.  I've created a video tutorial on How Too Emboss Digital Images.  Here is my project, please scroll below this image to view my video tutorial.

 




Details:
Clearly Digi Stamp Set: Silhouette Thoughts
Tools: Decorative Label (SU!), Heat Embossing Tool
Accents: Embossing Powder, Jewels w/adhesive backing


Here is my Video on How To Heat Emboss Digital Images:







I hope you enjoyed my projects for this week's challenge. Please head on over to the Clearly Digi Stamps NEW Blog, and check out what the other DT members came up with. We hope you have some time to play along with us!!!

Blessings, Jen