June 18, 2012

You're Special & Get Better Soon...

Aloha Peeps!!!  Hope your weekend celebrating Father's past, present and future ones, was a fun loving day for all, and that everyone was able to enjoy the day together.  We went over to my mom n' dad's, and had lunch there after church service.  It was such a hot day, that after eating, oh my word... I wanted to just GO TO SLEEP!!!  But, although I was at my parent's home, I just needed to get home and into my own bed. 

Anyways, hope you were able to check out the Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop yesterday, if not, please check it out, for a chance to win some great prizes.  Simply scroll down to the previous post, to get to the CDS monthly blog hop. 

Here are a couple of cards that I created for an order.... 


Details:  Image: Tiddly Inks, colored w/Copics Sketch Marker

 
Details: Image - Dustin Pike, colored with Copic Sketch Markers

They are pretty simple cards, just took a couple of scrap DSP's and put them together with sentiments.  
I hope you have a blessed Monday!!  Time to go and see what the boys wanna do today... 

Aloha, Jen