June 2, 2012

You Make Me Smile



Aloha and Welcome back my friend.... Yesterday, I spent half of my day with my gf visiting from Las Vegas.  I haven't seen this girl in many years, she visited a couple of times, but we only got to see each other for a brief moment, and then went separate ways.  But this time around, we actually hung out together for a good amount of time. 
It was such a blessing to hang out with her, and fellowship.   Here is a pic of us with her grandbabies at Cinnamon's Restaurant in Kailua, HI.  {{Yes Co-Co, this is the same place we all went together.}}  :)

Anyways, today's project I created a card using CC Design's lil' girl holding a tulip.  Such a cute image.  I believe this is a digital image.  The frame cut out is from the Cricut, I believe "Art Philosophy" cartridge. I colored her with my Copics.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. Flowers from All Natural Accents, and that was pretty much it. 





May you have a blessed weekend spent with family and friends!!  My shorty has a baseball game today, so keep his team in prayer that they play to honor and glorify the Lord while they play.  

Aloha n' Be Blessed....  Jen