June 22, 2012

When We Try To Teach Our Children.....


It's Aloha Friday!!  I am surviving the summer mode...  posting, creating, cleaning, summer school curriculum, cooking, taking the kids out of the house.  Well, this year, we are a little more organized than prior years.  Well, than again, it really is only the 2nd week of Summer!  Ok, but this year, we have decided that Tues & Thurs are our chore/study days.... and then M, W, and F's are our goof off days.  Today is a goof off day...  Praise God for "Pre-Posting" on blogger.  LOL... 

Here is a project that I really enjoyed creating.  Both the image and sentiment are digital images.  The image, which I so much love because it is so whimsical n' cute, is from Tiddly Inks (who by the way has some NEW Wryn images that were recently release!).  The sentiment, which I soooo much love as well, is from Clear Dollar Digital Stamps, which was from a recent release, infact - just last week's release!!  :)  The scallop circle is a Spellbinder die cut, and purchased off of Amazon.com.  I had that item in my "shopping basket" for awhile now, and recently purchased it with a Gift Card given to me by my friend.  The buttons are from my stash of button collection, and Cardstock is from Stampin' Up!.  Oh, and I colored the image with my Copic Sketch markers. The size of this card is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".   



Here is a pic of me and my boys on a goof off day... 

Thanks for peeking in!!! 
Hugs,
Jen