June 6, 2012

Thinking Of You

Oh oh!  Summer is about to being for me and the kids.  Friday to be exact.  I've gotta find ways to keep them busy, and hopefully still be able to craft n' post at the same time.  I hope I can keep up with everything that is going to be on my plate.  Well, with God, Anything is Possible, right??  Let's do this!!!  

Right now, I am in the middle of working on Graduation Leis for my girlfriend who lives in LV.  Her daughter, my God Daughter is graduating, and the least I can do is make these graduation leis for her.  I don't really know her daughter, but at the time that she was born, her mama n' I were super close friends (we still are), and she chose me to be her God Mother.  What a honorable position to be!!  Anyways, I am thinking about heading to her graduation party in LV, but still up in the air.  Whenever we travel, we always have to think about who it is that will be taking care of our fur babies.   I will keep you all posted if we do end up going or not.  These ribbons were created with the Mini-Bowdabra, and I created 16 of them to make 8 graduation leis.  I will post the finished product when I am done with them.  Just love all the beautiful bows this Bowdabra makes.  I also purchased some hair clips and headbands, so that I can make more.  Looking forward in finishing these projects so that I can do that.  


Today's project is a simple card that I created a while ago.... hope you're having a blessed day, wherever you are.  Know that someone is always thinking of you!!! 

Image &; Sentiment: Hero Arts Stamps
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!   

Blessings,
Jen