June 25, 2012

Stampin' Up!'s Up, Up & Away Happy Birthday!!

Hey Gang... so trying to get back into making use of my Stampin' Up! Demonstratorship.  I started a Stampin' Up! FB group... where I share my projects there, before sharing them here.  I'm having fun with that group.  If you are a FBer, and want to be part of my group, just let me know.  I welcome other SU! Demos as most of us are "hobby" Demos and sharing ideas with more is merrier.  Promotion ideas, creative ideas, any type of ideas, games, and prize giveaways as well!!!  So come n' join the fun!!! 

For this project, I followed a sketch, but I can't remember where it was from.  I thought it was from Amber Hight's blog, but I can't seem to find it!!! Grrrr!!!!!  Anyways, if anyone knows of where this sketch came from, please, so that I can share the sketch and link to it here. 

Card Details: Cardstock, Green Ribbon, DSP, Stamp Set "Up Up and Away", Ink Colors, Embossing Folder are all of Stampin' Up!  Pink n' Ivory Ribbons and Button is from my stash of goodies.

So what did ya'll do this weekend??  We were sooo busy.  Gosh, every weekend, we are always so busy!  But this weekend, we were especially busy because my hubs just returned from a business trip.  When he returns, he misses the local foods so much, that we end up going out and eating, and making up for lost times of eating local foods.  LOL...  Well, we are back on track this week, and need to get some "home cooking" back in the menu.  :)   

Well, I hope that you all have a blessed week, and that you get some craft time in... I was thinking of cleaning my craft area this week... YIKES!!  Don't want to tackle this tough battle, but somebody has to do it, right???  

Here is one more look at my project....


  
Thank You for stopping by...