June 29, 2012

Stampin' Up! Digital Card Creations

Hey there... I made some Thank You cards using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio elements.  These work also with Photo Shop program.  What I did was put my images together (changed any image color to what ever color I wanted it to be), then set up the images to where I wanted them.  Added the digital image sentiment, then print! 

You can purchase these elements by going to my Stampin' Up! website, and clicking on "SHOP NOW", located under the "PRODUCTS" tab.  Right now, you can try out the MDS program for FREE.  It is really an easy program to use, and pretty much usable from any computer.  It saves me on space, and if I wanted to create on the go, I just take my laptop with me.  But don't get me wrong... I won't be converting over to full digital, because I love the feel of getting dirty with ink sometimes.  Don't we all??? 




Using these digital images from Stampin' Up! allows me to dish out a bunch of cards faster than I do with regular stamping.  They still turn out as cute, and I am able to work on MORE projects than usual. 

Have a blessed day and enjoy your weekend!! 

Aloha, Jen

“I am the gate; whoever enters through Me will be saved” (John 10:9).