June 23, 2012

My Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Challenge #54 (CIC54) Project

CiCtop5newerSM


Hey there... so I didn't get a chance to prepare a project in time to make the challenge date, which was yesterday.  But I had a little time today to play and put something together.  I have been trying to find other ways to spark my creativity, and once again, I found myself fascinated by the sketches that are available on the web.  The challenge for #CIC54 is to use this color combo:

 
And I followed this sketch from Sweet n' Sassy's Challenge #SSS164 - click on the sketch to go to S&S's Sketch Challenge:
 

 
Put them together and I got this:
 

 
Project Details:  Scripture - Clear Dollar Digital Stamps, DSP: WalMart; Cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Ribbon: Ivory - Craft Supply of Honolulu, Spellbinder - J's Knicknacks, Flowers: All Natural Accents, Embossing Folder - Sizzix

Challenges:
Enjoy your day and thank you for spending some time here with me!

Blessings...
Jen