June 1, 2012

Clearly Inspired Challenge #53 & Free Scripture Digi Image



Happy Aloha Friday, and welcome to CIC53!!! This week, the Clearly Inspired Challenge is to make your project "fruity".  So use any fruity image for your project, and come along and play with us.  

For my project, I wanted to make it a framed project.  I picked up 4 frames, and had 3 more to use, so thought that I'd like to make this project a framed project.  When I saw Lisa's digital stamp set, Berry Fun, I immediately knew that I wanted a particular scripture to go with it. The scripture that I use is Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."  Love, Love, Love this scripture... such an awesome reminder of how we all should be behaving, especially for those who have accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.  :)  The scripture was computer generated by me, I have made 2 different types of digitals for this scripture.  A Black and White version, and a Colored version.  The colored version is what I've used on my project.  You can scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to download these digitals if you like.   

So this is how my project turned out....  







STAMPS/IMAGES: Berry Fun from Clear Dollar Stamps; Galatians 5:22-23 was computer generated.  Scroll down to download a Black/White version, or Colored version.
CS/PAPER: Neena Classic Crest White CS
INK/MARKERS: Copic Sketch Markers: E29, E15, R46, R14, G07, YG06
ACCENTS/TOOLS: 5x7 Photo Frame from WalMart


Download Black and White Galatians 5:22-23 Digital Scripture Here
Download Colored Galatians 5:22-23 Digital Scripture Here 


Now head on over to the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog and see what some of the other designers came up with, also to play along with us!!!  Let me know if you've joined in on the fun, I would love to check out your project and visit with you.  


Aloha,
Jen