June 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamp Digital Stamps Release - June 2012

OMGosh!!!  It is time for a NEW release again, over at Clear Dollar Stamps!!!  The set of stamps being released are soooo darn adorable!  I just love them all... I chose 3 sets to work with this time around.  Just loving the digital images... so easy to work with, and easy on the storage.  a friend of mines wanted to know how digital images work, so I plan on making a tutorial on how to use them.  Yes, I know that there are tutorials out there already, but ah, it'll give me something to do.  :)  

Ok, so here are the projects I came up with for this month's Digital Release over at Clear Dollar Stamps...



Tweet Houses...

Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Ofray Satin Ribbon, Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up! Cardstock

 
 Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, Stampin' Up! cardstock n' DSP..

 
The sentiment inside the card is from the digital set "Tweet Houses"...
  
  

Jesus Is Knocking...


This image was precolored, and printed on my inkjet printer.  Sized to 3x5, and then sentiment was also printed, and pasted within the matte part of the frame.  
 


Welcome To Parenthood....



Completed size: 8"x8", something that I will hang in my bathroom...  Flowers and layer cuts were cut on my Cricut from CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge.  DSP and Cardstock are Stampin' Up!

There are a bunch of other digital stamp sets that have been released, check out the Clear Dollar Stamp's blog to see the other releases, and check out the other creations made by the other DT members.  

Thank You for taking the time to stop by today and check out what I've created for this release...  love working with these CDS images!!!  

Much Aloha, Jen