June 21, 2012

Birthday Card for Twin Boys - FREEBIE Sentiment (Scripture)

Hi there!!  We celebrated my friend's twin boy's birthdays a couple of weeks ago.  Here are the "twin" cards I made them. 





They are into monster trucks at the moment, so I wanted to make them cards with just that on there.  I got the images from Scrappin' Doodles.  I used a the Cuttlebug embossing folder called "Diamond Plate", and embossed my silver cardstock.  The silver cardstock  was something I received years ago from a friend of mines, I am not sure where she got it from.  But I am sure glad I had some in my drawer to make these cards.  The "Celebrate You" sentiment is a Stampin' Up! digital image.  I believe it is a retired image.  The sentiment within the card was computer generated by myself, and I am sharing it with anyone who wants to have it.  It is the scripture from Numbers 6:24 of the bible.  Click on the below link if you would like to use it.  Enjoy!!

Click Here to Download Numbers 6:24 Scripture

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!