May 12, 2012

Wedding Invite Samples - Blues

I have been working on my blog, and trying to get it the way I want it.  Gonna be posting more now a days, since I'm on the CDS DT now, and I wanna make sure that everything is flowing right.  I've made my comments to post automatically again, so that I don't need to moderate.  Also answered any questions that people might've asked via comments.  Please remember, if you post a question to me in a comment, I will reply to you in the comment as well ((love that Blogger has this feature)).  This especially comes in handy for those that post as "anonymous" - because I will have no way to reach you if you do not leave me your email addy. 

Today I have a couple of wedding invites that I made for a client.  Their color theme was Blue and White.  Here are the samples I came up for them.  Their 1 request was to at least have a feather anywhere on the invite... 

 Sample #1 - Feather on the outside of invite, this is a 2 panel card, embossed front panel... 



Sample #2 - Feather on inside of invite, this is a 3 panel card, with the 3rd panel being of a slightly shaded color, embossed....



Monogram initials are embellished with gold heart blings...

I have a couple of other samples I had to create for other couples.  Will post those soon. 

So today, I need to go back to the nail salon to get my nails cut down, because I can't seem to type as fast as I want to.  Haha...  I wanna pre-post a few more projects, before I get started on creating for CDS, so that I have fillers here n' there.  

Speaking of CDS - there is a **NEW** release that'll be happening on the the 15th (Tuesday).  I am looking forward in being able to create something for that release.. hope you will stop by and see what it is that I end up making.  There are sooo many adorable images to choose from!!!  Anyways, better get going, cause the longer I stay on here, the longer it takes for me to create something, right?  

God Bless... have a beautiful day in the Lord!!!  


"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." ~Psalm 139:14~ ESV

With Smiles,
Jen