May 29, 2012

Watercoloring on A Coaster

Aloha and welcome to my blog... hope that everyone had a blessed day celebrating those that have fought for our freedom here in the US!!!  BBQ's was happening all around my neighborhood, but as for me n' my boys we ordered some pizza, and hung out with family.  

Today's project is a watercolor project.  I stamped this Lily of the Valley image on to a coaster (the kine you get at a restaurant), and colored it in with Watercolor paints.  I colored everything using my watercolor paints, including the background.  The sentiment is also a LOV stamp, however from another set.  I then sealed it with a layer Modge Podge.  I adhered a couple of magnets to the back of the coaster, and can now stick it on to my fridge!  :)  


Well, got lots to do today... so I need to get going!  Praying that you too can have a productive and blessed day!!!  

Aloha,
Jen