May 22, 2012

Scriptured Decorated Notebooks

Aloha and welcome back!!  How was your day yesterday??  Mines was blessed with a spontaneous decision of myself and a GF of mines.  I love those kinda days, don't you???  I had quite a few comments yesterday, that was so sweet of all of you to comment on my post.  If you had asked me a question, please check back to yesterdays comments, as I have replied to you there.  :) 

The projects I am sharing with you today are covered scriptured notebooks.  I made these last year, and am only posting now.  Have sold all of them at a craft fair last year.  I sold them for $8/piece.  

Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy 
 
 Sentiment: Doodle Pantry

Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy 

Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy 

Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy 

Sentiment: Doodle Pantry

I am getting back into taking some photos around my home and where I travel to throughout the island.  Here are couple of photos taken from my garden....  


Sprouting Mountain Apple....


Red Torch Ginger....
Thank You for stopping by and spending a part of your day with me.  

Aloha,
Jen