May 13, 2012

More Wedding Invites...

Good Day!!  What do you have plan this Sunday??  Today, I have more wedding invites to share with you.  Here are 3 more samples I made for another client... their theme colors were Pink, Ivory, Silver, and Brown.  Beautiful choice of colors!!  They had 2 requests, to use "lace" on the cover, and to have a slot or the ability to add a couple of photos within their invite.  One 1 of the invites, I created a slot, the other used Photo Corners so that they could add photos.  They could do whatever size they wanted for the photo. 

Sample #1



 Sample #2...

Sample #3...




I am working on a dinner invite for graduation right now... gotta get that done by tomorrow!!!  I hope I will be able to share that with you SOON!!!  

Have a blessed day and an AWESOME week!!!  

Aloha, Jen