May 15, 2012

May NEW Release!! Clear Dollar Stamps - My 1st Post as DT!!!


Hello and welcome back!!!  I am sooo excited to write this post representing Clear Dollar Stamps!!  I haven't been on a Design Team for a while now... and woweee... the Lord has opened this door of opportunity for me to get back into creating cards and other paper projects for HIM!  Ok, so there are 10 Digital stamp sets being released today!!!   You gotta go and check them out, cause they are sooo cute!!  Most of these sets are for Father's Day projects, so if you haven't found that perfect Father's Day stamp, and you would like instant gratification, go on and check out Clear Dollar Stamps, and see what kinda digital images they have available for your Father's Day projects.  You will not be disappointed!!!  
Ok, well, here is the project I created for my 1st CDS Release....  This set is called "Yard Yabber".  You can purchase the already colored set, or the outline set.  Whatever you desire.  Because I was just added to the team, and I really wanted to participate in this release, I opted to go with the color set, so that I could just put something together quickly.  I love how easy it was to print on my color printer, then turn them into a lovely card!!  Usually the men in our family are the lawn "mowers", so this I thought would be a perfect gift for any daddy out there.  It's sweet n' play on words always are fun to work with.  

Description:
Cardstock, Buttons & Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
DSP: Clear Dollar Stamp Yard Yabber Design Paper (Digital)
Accents/Tools: Spellbinder to cut image layer, Red layer under image was hand cut with scissors.
Image: Pre-Colored Yard Yabber


Here is project # 2 that I created using another colored digital stamp set, called "Ice Cream Social".  One that is quite yummy!!  The paper on this project also came with this set.   Doesn't it look so delish??

Again, I've chose to work with the colored digital images at this time, so that I could participate in the Release.  These both come in colored and outlined digis, so however you are feeling, whatever mood you are in, you have the choice to be able to either use a colored image, or one that you can color yourself.  :)

I used Red Sticklez on the cherries, and Pearl Drops on the whipped cream... makes the image look even yummier, huh??  What do you think??  


Description:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
DSP: Clear Dollar Stamps Ice Cream Social - Colored -  Design Paper (Digital)
Image: Pre-Colored Ice Cream Social

I hope you enjoyed these 2 projects that I've created, and my 1st post for Clear Dollar Stamps. I look forward in creating MORE of these and sharing them with you.  Please stop by and visit my fellow Clear Dollar Stamp Sister's Blogs and see what they've created as well...



Have a blessed day!!! 
Aloha,
Jen