May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday - CC Designs

Welcome back, Monday!!!  How was your Mother's Day celebration, yesterday??  We had such a long rested, day...  it started off with me waking up at 5:30 am (and I was still super tired, because the night before, I went to a dinner with some of my girlfriends from high school).  But when I got up, my lil' one was already awake - and HUNGRY for breakfast!  WHAT???  Yes, so I whipped up some pancake batter, and fried some bacon, and breakfast was done by 7:00.  My hubs woke up, and said, "It's Mother's Day - what are you doing making breakfast?"...  well, I guess I beat him to it, huh?  He should've got up earlier, if he wanted to cook the breakfast.  LOL... Well, by the time I finished my breakfast, I was feeling a bit tired.  Was debating between having a coffee or just lay back down and take a nap.  I opted for the nap. 

Here is a pic of the ladies I went out with Saturday evening.  We ate at YogurStory.  A quaint lil' restaurant, that stayed open til' 2 am.  We practically closed out the place.  We had so much fun laughing, and talking stories of what was currently going on in our lives.  We have to plan more nights like those.  :)  There were actually 10 of us, but by the time we took this pic, 1 of the ladies had already departed.  The rest of us, well, we were still up for chit-chatting, and hanging out and asking each other questions, and trying to find out what each of us were up to.  A great refreshing event.  

Anyways... today's project is a Happy Birthday card I created using CC Design image.  I can't remember who this card went to.  {{Sorry if you are reading this}}...  That's what I get for not posting right away!! 




Ok, so here is the info on my card:

  • Image: CC Designs
  • Colored w/Copic Markers
  • Cardstock, Ribbon and DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment on the inside: Daily Bread from J's Knicknacks
Please come back tomorrow for my 1st post as a DT member for Clear Dollar Stamps!!  We have a NEW Release of Digital Images, and they are sooo easy to use!!  I just love digital images.  I am working on 2 cards, I hope I will be able to share these 2 with you, but if not, I have 1 for sure!  LOL...  My lil' boy is home sick with me today, so who knows how the day will go!! 

Hope your day is going well, and I pray you have a blessed week in the Lord!!! 


Love, Jen