May 27, 2012

Baby Favors Using Stampin' Up!'s Mini Purse Die Cut

ALOHA!!!  Welcome back.. my GF is having a baby shower, and I was more than happy to opt to make the baby favors for her shower.  I knew exactly what I wanted to use for her favors.... Yes!!  I've created some adorable mini purses using Stampin' Up!'s Mini Purse Die Cut.  Here's how they turned out:




Yesterday, I posted a tutorial on how to tie a mini bow using 2 fingers.  I used those ribbons on these favors.  You can view the tutorial here if you missed it. Here's what I did to create the look of these purses: 
  • Ran cardstock Wisteria Wonder (122922) through the Big Shot (113439), using the Petite Purse die cut (125606) to cut purse die cut. 
  • Cut a 2-1/2 x 3" piece on white vellum, run through Big Shot - but just placing the piece over the part where the purse flap would cut.  Then run pieces through the big shot and embossing folder with chosen design. 
  • Adhere the cut and embossed vellum piece to the flap section of the purse.
  • Assemble purse. 
  • Cut 1/2" of vellum for purse strap.  Adhere cardstock strap to vellum strap, then used scallop scissors to cut the edge of the vellum to make scallop trimming.
  • Used white pel to decorate with dots and heart on the front of the purses.  
  • Adhered mini bow, and lavender rose from All Natural Accents

That's about it!!  You can find all Stampin' Up! products that I've used here.  Thank you for spending a little part of your day with me here.



God Bless!!!
Jen