April 25, 2012

Thinking Of You... Tiddly Inks - Wryn Digital Image

Trying to get back into the hang of creating things... my things are sitting and collecting dusts.  My mind is scattered all over the place.  The Lord is doing something awesome in my life, I just don't know what it is... YET!!  Leaning and Trusting in HIS understanding, and NOT my own... 


Here is my card that I created  (I don't think I did such a great job coloring her hair):
  • Image: Tiddly Ink - colored with Copic Sketch Markers
  • Butterfly Die Cut: Stampin' Up!
  • Flowers: Prima and All Natural Accents
  • DSP: Making Memories
  • Oval Scallop Die Cut: Spell Binder
  • Ribbon: Stampin' Up!


Inside of card, and sentiment stamp from Daily Bread (Isaiah 26:3) 
 


Have a blessed day.... 
Much Hugs n' Blessings,
<3  Jen <3