April 8, 2012

Happy Resurrection Day!!!

Hey all... here is another card I created using the tomb scene from the Clear Dollar Stamp (digital image) set I recently purchased.  The sky was created using my brayer again.  I wanted to put the scripture higher on my card, but if I did, that would've covered the sky.  So I had to place the scripture lower on my image. 

Before Jesus died, He told his disciples that He would rise again (~Matt 12:40, 16:21 and 27:63~), and sure enough on the third day after His crucifixion, when Mary & Mary went to the tomb where He was buried, they found the tomb's stone rolled away from the entrance, and Jesus was no longer in it!!  This is why we celebrate Easter!  Because He had prophesied about His resurrection, and the prophecy came true!!!  Praise God!!  "He is not here, He has Risen, just as He said." ~Matt 28:6~ 


Have a blessed day!!

Aloha,
Jen