April 9, 2012

Colored Images with Copics....

Hey all... Hope you had a blessed Easter weekend!!  This week, my kids are on Spring Break!!  Yay!!!  Finally.. yes, it is later than most schools, that's because their school takes their Spring Break after Easter.  So whenever Easter falls, Spring Break falls right after.  I don't really know what we've got planned, but already bowling, and beach is on the lil' fella's mind.  I think the weather is still a little too cold for the beach, but bowling I can do.  Will have to plan a day for the kids to go somewhere and bowl together.  That'll be fun!! 

Anyways, I have been coloring... here are a bunch of images I've colored with my Copic Sketch Markers.  Will now have to turn these into projects...

Image: Tiddly Inks

Image: Tiddly Inks

Image: Tiddly Inks

Image: Tiddly Inks

Image: The Greeting Farm

Image: The Greeting Farm 

Image: Wee Stamps

Image: Wee Stamps

Image: Rachelle Ann Miller

Image: Kitty Bee Designs

Images: CC Designs

Image: CC Designs

Image: Sassy Studio Designs

Image: Sassy Studio Designs
Click on image to enlarge.  All colored with my Copic Sketch Markers.  Thanks for stopping by today... have a blessed day!! 

Aloha,
Jen