March 20, 2012

My 1st attempt at a Shabby Chic Card

Ok, so I just love the look of Shabby Chic cards, but I just don't know how to make them.  So, this is my 1st attempt at trying to make them.  I love all the light colors and laces that a shabby chic card has...  but all the ones that I've seen are always pretty bulky.  Yea, well... I wanna make more of these cards.  They are sooo pretty!!  I am going to try and make more of them.  It is really something that requires me to create outside of my comfort level.


The stamp is a Stampin' Up! stamp, from the Gratitude stamp set.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.  I think I need more ribbon?  LOL... Buttons are also Stampin' Up! Die cut is from the Serenade Cricut cartridge. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!!

Blessings,
Jen