March 7, 2012

More Birthday RAK's

I was blessed with more Birthday Blessings... here's what came my way....

A bucket full of yummy Stampendous stamps - from my SIL!!! Yeeee..... can't wait to use them!!!

I can never have TOO MUCH STAMPS!!! What a blessing....

From my girl, Gina... my sweet friend in Michigan!! Hi Gina-gurl!!!

From my crafting partner, Ali... Don't cha just LOVE this??? It's Bee-U-TiFULL!!!!


From my sistah-in-Christ, Ann. She is a watercolor artist here in Hawaii. You can check out her work at www.artbyannhawaii.com!! Sooo Purdy!!!!
Thank U all for your birthday wishes as well!!! I'm had an awesome time celebrating!! Here is the cake that Ann and her family bought for me. We had a potluck n' jam session (singing Worship songs unto the Lord) at their home and they sang me Happy Birthday with this yummy chocolate dobash cake. So Blessed!!!! Thank U, Lord!!!!

Hugs,
Jen