March 1, 2012

Monster With Heart - Bump In The Night DS and Gypsy Cut Files **FREEBIE**

Aloha and Welcome to my blog!! Today's project is a card that I made for the ATP Ministries Hawaii for the month of January! Gosh, it's already MARCH!!!! Well, I already gave this card to the leader, but didn't get a chance to post it til' now.

I've used the "Bump in the Night" cartridge for this card. They've got such cutie-pie monsters on that cart, I just had to get it. For those of you that has the cartridge and design studio program, I saved the cut file so that you can download and cut with all the pieces already sized for you. Here is what a preview of the cut looks like and that sizes of the cardstock and color suggestions:

On my card, I also used white gel pen and black pen to make the stitched borders. The eyes and mouth on this project is NOT the original eyes and mouth as on the cartridge. I changed it up a bit so that it could be more of a monster to my liking. So, if you like how it looks and would like to use the same cut file, keep reading!!! In order for you to cut this cut file, you must have the following items listed below. You need to have these or you will NOT be able to cut them. Sorry, I cannot provide any alternative cut files, because this is a Provo Craft item, and providing any other type of cut files would be violating their copyright laws. So here are the following items you NEED:
  • Cricut Machine and Mat
  • Design Studio or Gypsy
  • Bump In The Night Cartridge

Click Here to Download Design Studio Cut File of BITN Monster with Heart

Click Here to Download Gypsy Cut File of BITN Monster with Heart

Enjoy and let me know if you use it. Post to your blog and direct me to it. Would love to see how you've used this cut file. Thanks for peeking in... have a blessed rest of the week!!!

Aloha, Jen