March 15, 2012

March 2012 Cards for ATP Ministries Hawaii

Hi Gang...  wooo weee!!  This week, it feels like I am hardly creating anything.  But that is so NOT true!!  I have been working on getting 50 envies cut, folded n' pasted for a Women's Retreat that is coming up in the next 2 weeks.  It is a Friday, Saturday & Sunday retreat, but I will only be attending the Saturday.  Why?  I don't know... just cause I don't want to be away from my family that long, I guess?  Anyways, I was asked to cut 50 envies to help my girlfriend, Susie with the craft booth that day.  Sooo looking forward to this event.  Each of us will be blessed with the presence of Elizabeth George.  She is the author of "A Woman After God's Own Heart", a book beautifully written, in sharing how a woman can follow God and seek His heart in every aspect of her life!!  {{words taken from Amazon.com}}. I am also reading this book, and loving every page of it. 

Well, the weather here has gotten better.  The rainy, windy days are gone, and the sunny clear ones are back.  2 weeks ago, we were supposed to go out to do an outreach, and bring Praise n' Worship to the homeless.  Unfortunately, the weather was a dutz, and we weren't able to do the outreach.  However, we are going to try again, and shoot for the 20th.  Please keep us in prayer, that the weather will be nice, and that hearts n' ears will open to hearing what the Lord has in store for all of us.  I am looking forward to this event.  It will be such a blessing!!!



Ok, for today's post, I am sharing with you the cards I created for the card ministry that I am a part of.  Creating for ATP Ministries Hawaii.  I have committed to creating and providing this ministry with at least 10 cards per month.  Any occasions type of cards.  If you would like to learn more about this ministry, please read on the side bar of my blog regarding it.  For this month's cards, I've decided to use all Stampin' Up! stamps, from the "Easy Events" set.  I wanted to create fast n' simple cards, and these images made them just that!! What I did to make things go faster, was that I stamped all 12 images and colored them all one time.  All the same way.... Then got to work on getting these cards made.   Below is a picture of all cards completed, I was able to create 12 cards total!!  :O) 


On another note... I created with these Stampin' Up! stamps because my friend Colleen wanted to see more of SU! stamps being used.  To tell you the truth, it wasn't very easy using these stamps.  I mean, it was easy to create with them, but not easy because it seems so plain to me.  Maybe because not much coloring took place?  I enjoy working with the stamps that have a lot of coloring, and the images are bigger.  Therefore, I am thinking that the best way to go with Stampin' Up!, is purchasing their bigger n' bolder images (mostly flower stamps), and then purchasing the cute "color me" images from other stamp companies out there.  Well, Co-Co, I hope you enjoyed these cards.  Not really much to them, but at least I kept my promise of creating with Stampin' Up! stamps... hah!!  :O)

Please stop by my Crafty Cuts blog... today I am sharing 2 projects on there!  God Bless!!  

Aloha, Jen