March 21, 2012

Hawaiian Masculine Card

The leaf on this card looks like a local Hawaiian leaf, called the Monstera Leaf.  I'm pretty sure that is what the artist was drawing for this stamp, so that is why I can name this post a "Hawaiian" Masculine card....LOL!!!!  It is from a Stampin' Up! set.  Not sure if it has retired, or still in production.  I thought I'd put good use to this stamp, because it has been sitting in my collection for such a long time.  Such a pretty stamp, and makes creating a sweet card so simply!!!  I am thinking that the block sentiment is from TAC, but I am not 100% sure.  Geez... sorry about that.  This was a card I made back in 2011 for a card order.  Only posting now. 

Thanks for stopping by...  Have a blessed day.  I would like to tell you how yesterday went (at the Homeless Shelter), but I am pre-posting this post, and the event hasn't happen yet.  Maybe in future posts I will have something to share about that. 

Thanks again... God Bless!!!
Aloha,
Jen