March 27, 2012

Gifts for My Stampin' Up! Customers - New Petite Purse Die Cut!!

Hey Peeps...  this is sooo cool!!  I'm so excited to share with you this awesome die cut that Stampin' Up! is releasing on the 1st of April.  Because I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I am able to purchase new releases before they are released to the general public.  But get this, if I plan my orders out correctly, I  can earn them for FREE!!!  Which is EXACTLY what I did with this product.  I am trying to use my earned dollars wisely, and I think I did just that this time around.  LOL!!  Well, I decided to cut one out for each of my customers that ordered from me this past month, and here are how they turned out.  I tried decorating each one of them differently.  Below I posted a video that Stampin' Up! created, so that you can see how easily this cut was put together.  If you would like to get your hands on one of these, just send me an email and ask about it.  







As you can see, I've embossed some on the body or the flap.  Also made each flap different, or added some kinda cut embellishment. I've also used a scallop scissors to cut around the purses' handle to make it a little more prettier.  There are endless possibilities with this cut.  I love that it is sooo cute n' dainty!!  Makes a great favor for Showers.... both Baby and Wedding ones, or High Tea for church gatherings... LOVE IT!!!  

Here is the video to show you how to put together.  In the video she uses double stick tape, I however prefer to use glue.  The type of glue that I've used is the Tombow Multi Liquid Glue which adheres strong and quickly!!!  

 






Thanks for coming by... if you would like to purchase this die cut without having to contact me, you may do so beginning April 1st, 2012, through my Stampin' Up! website located here. Thanks again for peeking in!!  May you have a blessed day in the Lord!

Aloha,
Jen