February 21, 2012

Saturday's Crafting Marathon

This past Saturday, I decided to have a "Crafting Marathon" on my Facebook. I created projects all day Saturday and posted them to my page. I had so much fun doing that... I was seriously thinking about just posting to my Facebook only. Right now, it is just a thought that I am bouncing around in my head. I am able to post photos as I create them, rather than just posting 1 at a time. I don't know... need to really think about this one. Anyways, I was able to create 8 projects this past Saturday. I promised to post to my blog as soon as I got a chance... so going to post them right now, before the days fly by and I forgetting about posting them. LOL!!!

This bag is a die cut bag that I created on the Design Studio. I have both the Design Studio Cut and Gypsy Cut file for those that would like to use it (click on link of your choice to download). You will need the following items for you to cut it:
  • Cricut Machine and 12x12 Mat
  • Design Studio Program -or- Gypsy
  • George Cartridge
  • Alphalicious Cartridge

Image is from Kitty Bee Designs, DSP is Imaginesce (for Oahu residents, I purchased this DSP from J's Knicknacks).




For this card, I used a Karber Design digital image, and Hero Arts sentiment. Button and Ribbon are of Stampin' Up!:



This is another card that I used Karber digital image on, also Hero Arts sentiment. Ribbon, cardstock and DSP are all of Stampin' Up! I am loving this new ribbon that I purchased. It is the ruffled ribbon. Love it!!

The inage on this card is from Kenny K's Download. Sentiment is Hero Arts, so is the frame around the sentiment. The red satin ribbon is from Stampin' Up!, also a recent purchase. The charm is something I found at Wally Mart.


Another Kitty Bee Designs image... also using my new ruffled ribbon from Stampin' Up! on this one too!! DSP is Imaginesce, it is actually the other side of the DSP that I used in the 1st project I shared in this post. The embossing background is a Sizzix embossing folder, which I recently purchased from J's Knicknacks. Sentiment is from Hero Arts... I love HA sentiments, so clear and BIG!!! Just like how I like them...


Another Kitty Bee Designs image... sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and so is the ribbon and DSP. Love that the bunny is holding a shave ice, perfect for a local celebrating his or her birthday. :O)

I used a Greeting Farm image on this one. Embossing folder is a Cuttlebug folder (I could be wrong, just going off of memory. If you really want to know, comment me here, and I will double check for you!!). Sentiment and frame around sentiment is from Hero Arts. Flowers are from All Natural Accents.


Image on this one is from CC Designs. I really love the simplicity of this card. No sentiment was needed for this one. It's elegance explains itself.
So that was the end of my Saturday's Crafting Marathon. I had so much fun, and I had the opportunity to use some of my NEW stuffs - that made me very happy!!! I look forward to having MORE Crafting Marathon days...

Have a blessed rest of the week... thanks for stopping in and joining me for today. I'm gonna go get my nails n' toes done today. :O) Doing the happy dance!!

Big Hugs n' Blessings...
Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.