February 6, 2012

NEW Images from Kitty Bee Designs

Hey Gang... a real quick post this morning! Just wanted to share with you a new and upcoming digital/stamp company called "Kitty Bee Designs". The illustrator is Ruth, a local girl of Hawaii, whom I have met via Facebook! Facebook is awesome isn't it? Anyways, she gave me a couple of images to mess with, and I am honored that she has asked me to play with them. I've colored them here, and have already made several cards. But because I am just about ready to head out the door, I only have time to share with you the images that I've colored. I will post the cards as soon as I get home. So have a blessed day - check out the Kitty Bee Designs Facebook Page by clicking on the link above, and check out the other designs that Ruth has debuting soon!!!

Images were all colored with Copic Sketch Markers!

Have a blessed week....

Aloha,
Jen



No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.