February 19, 2012

Kitty Bee Designed Cards


Aloha and welcome... thanks for stopping by. Here are more Kitty Bee Designed cards that I created. Ruth drew these up and are soon to release them. Infact, she gave me more images to play with - and I think I have to get a move on them, because I don't want those images sitting around waiting for dust to collect on them. If you are on Facebook user, be sure to "like" Kitty Bee Designs' page - so that you are aware of when the latest images are released, and where they are being sold. :O)

The doily on this card was purchased from WalMart from their craft department, but in the cake section. They come in a pack of 30, and I sponged it with Real Red ink, and then cut the image to fit the circle space on the doily. The twine on this card is from Doodle Bug. The sentiment, cardstock and DSP from Stampin' Up!


This card, I made real quick and simple. Simple sweet. Cut out the image of the kitty, and stamped "with love" below it. I am not sure of what company this sentiment is from. But I am thinking that it is a CTMH stamp. Sorry!!


This card is so cute!!! DSP, Cardstock and inks are Stampin' Up! The sentiment and frame around sentiment are of Hero Arts. I've added some sticklez for shimmer. Love it on the cat and the hat of the kitty. This is one of my favorite cards that I've made with the Kitty Bee Design image.


Well, thanks for stopping by!!! Tomorrow I will have some calendar notebooks that I created for Christmas gifts last year. Yea, kinda late I'm posting them.... only getting around to doing them NOW!!! Thanks again... have an awesome Sunday!!!

Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.