February 18, 2012

Hugs 4U - Freebie Cut File DS and GYPSY Cuts

Hi There!! I have so much projects to post... I hope that I can start posting them on a daily basis... gotta find a way to get them on here without compromising my already crazy day! LOL... I doubt it! Like all things, gotta find a way to "slip" it in, right?? Well... I just can't blog too much of my day then, cause I think that is one of the things that take up a lot of time. But how am I supposed to express myself, if I can't do that, right? Well, we'll see what I make of it.

Here is a card that I created for the "Send a Valentine's Hug" to the Youth of Hale Ho'omalu.

Cardstock and DSP are from Stampin' Up!, the monster die cut is from Cricut's "Bump in the Night" Cricutlite cartridge. The Sentiment was created using "Lyrical Letters" cartridge, I welded the letters together using the Design Studio program. For those of you that have these cartridges, I have both the Gypsy and Design Studio Cut files available for you to download. You decide which ones you would like to use, simply by clicking on the appropriate link below. But please note that you will need the following items in order for you to cut on your Cricut Machine on your end. I have been receiving emails stating that they are not able to use the cut file, and are UPSET about it, and when I ask if they have the following items, they are disappointed to find out that they don't!! These are the following items that you will need in order for you to cut on your end:
  • Cricut Machine (All sizes will work for this cut)
  • Design Studio Program -or- Gypsy
  • Bump In The Night Cricutlite Cartridge (to cut monster)
  • Lyrical Letters (to cut sentiment)

Here are the links:

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a blessed day!

Tomorrow I will share more Kitty Bee Design Cards... so come on back and see what I've got!!!

Aloha, Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.