February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me and My Blog!!!

Aloha Friends!!! That's Right!!! It's that time of year again, where I turn another year older. My blog's birthday is actually sometime in March - but I can't remember when, and since it's so close to March, I figure to help me remember, I'll just claim it to be around the same time as my birthday! So Happy Birthday to Me n' My Blog!!! I celebrated my birthday on Sunday, the 26th. It was a Sunday, and what a joy it was for me to be able to sing for the Lord on my birthday!!! This was the best year ever!!! We then went out to lunch with friends, at a local restaurant, that served Hawaiian food. I was craving for some Kalua Pig, Poi, Chicken Long Rice, Lomi-Lomi Salmon, and Haupia!!! Oh SO ONO!!!! My hubby was so sweet to take me and our friends out to lunch to celebrate me!! It was such a blessing!!

Anyways, I received some goodies from a few of my crafty family and friends from around the world. Here's what I was blessed with:

Created by Stamping Sisters of SCS:


From my girlfriend, Rina... all the way from Japan!! Look at these yummy colored ribbons!!! I am soooo blessed!! Thank U, Sis!!! I can't wait to get to use these!!!


Here is the card that she made for me! It is as pretty as those ribbons above!!! Love, Love, Love it!!!!!

Last but not least... the card that my 7 year old made for me.... so sweet!!
There you have it... looks like I've gotta work on some Thank You cards, huh?? Thank U all for making my day special!! Stay tune..... I will be having a Blog Giveaway for my Blog Anniversary... gotta think up a project to giveaway, and some goodies as well!!!

Aloha and God Bless!!
Jen



No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.