February 20, 2012

Decorated Calendar Books

Aloha and welcome to another week of projects created by me!! :O) Thank you for your continued visits. Here are the Calendar Books I made for some of my special friends this past Christmas. I covered them with DSP, and used my Cricut to cut out the letters.

The die cut on this book is from the cartridge "Damask". Love this cart - it's a new one that I recently purchased. I kept this one for myself...



Spellbinder and Embossing folder makes this one so pretty!! Embossing and Stamps are from Stampin' Up!! I gave this one to my girlfriend, Ann.

Love the spellbinder layer on this one... so pretty!!! I gave this one to my friend, Jay-Jay.

Stampin' Up! flowers and tag is on this one. The little fella is a Create-A-Critter product. This one went to my girl, Teri. :O)

Thank U for stopping by! I hope you are having a blessed President's Holiday off... enjoying time with family n' friends.

Blessings,
Jen



No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.