February 22, 2012

Baby Shower for Natalie

Aloha Gang... I was asked by one of the sisters at church to make some baby shower favors for another sister at church. Her baby shower party took place last Friday. I wanted to keep it pretty simple and easy for me to make, so I used a cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge, and then I used digital images from Katie Pertiet's Baby Buddy Mega Kit set, punched them out, adhere to the Stampin' Up! tag and tied a ribbon around the handle of the favor to add to it. Here are some of the photos to share with you. I have more posted to my facebook, so if you would like to check them out - come on by and add me as a friend. Otherwise here are the pics of the favors I created for the party... Hope you are all having a splendid week....






Oh yea.. and here is the card I made for the expecting mama! I used a cuttlebug embossing folder, and I think the stamp image is from Inkydinkydoo... So cute!! This is the 1st time I've used this stamp. :O) I was such in a rush in making it, that I didn't even put a sentiment on the front. But I figure it is self explanatory, right?


I stamped the image twice, once in Bashful Blue and once in Black ink - then I cut out the pieces that I stamped in black and adhered to card with foam tape. That is how I got the 2-tone effect...

Here is the adorable cake that my girlfriend Cynthia baked... it was oh-so-yummy!!! But I have been watching my sweet intake, so I couldn't eat too much of it. But it looked sooo darling, I just had to take a pic of it.... right??? Of course, I had to add my favors in there as a backdrop! LOL!!!


Here are a couple of pics of me n' the ladies posing for the camera. We all had a great time celebrating the gift of love that the Lord has is creating within Natalie. The food and fellowship time together was such a blessing!!



Thanks for stopping by!!
Blessings,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.