January 5, 2012

Projects For My Grand-Niece and 1st Digi Scrapped Page of the Year


Good Day, Peeps!! How is your new year coming along so far??? Well, I've gotta tell ya, for us, we had a stomach sickening start. My eldest son, CY4 caught the stomach virus from my brother on Christmas day. He was sick, sick, sick... poor boy! Throwing up and just not feeling well all around. Then right before New Year's Eve, my lil' one caught the bug. He too threw up and wasn't feeling well for at least 2 days. Then it was my turn... ugh!! I just hate throwing up!! I can handle all the other types of sickness, but the stomach sickness sucks!!! It just takes all the energy out of you, and oh boy, I was sore all over!! I caught it the morning of New Year's day!! I remember getting up at 3:45 am, then feeling queasy, and I kept thinking to myself, "no, no, no, don't throw up!"... but that didn't work, because soon enough, I was running to the bathroom and letting it out. Oh boy! My body was just not in control of what was going on. Now, it is my hubby's turn to have it. I know that he is suffering thru all that pain, and I feel bad because I want to do something to make him feel better, but I know that I can't really do anything that'll make him feel better - and that he has just got to ride it out. Praying that it goes quickly though.

The kids are back in school, and I am trying to get my house back in order. It is always hard to get back on track in a timely manner, right after vacay. I will be helping a girlfriend of mines with her wedding plans, so I gotta make sure that I can juggling all my chores, and pleasures equally. This year, I also wanted to set a goal of creating a 12x12 Digi Scrapbook Page daily. LOL!! Yes, you heard right, I did say DAILY!! I hope I can pull through... I am starting with the digital pictures that I took back in 2009. So hopefully I will be able to FINALLY start some kinda 12x12 album of mines that is all digitally scrapped. I'll post a page daily, along with the other projects I've created.

Today's projects were created for my grand-niece's birthday, back in October. I have been so crazy busy, haven't had the chance to post these, so finally I am getting around to it. :o)

The tags shown above are individual tags that I created for the center piece that my niece was giving to the VIP's of the party. I cut the tags on my Cricut, sorry I can't remember what cartridge it came from. But there are so many carts out there that come with tags, that you could really chose any tag cut that you want to. The frill came from "Cindy Loo" cartridge. I then highlighted with white pen, and then added dew drops, and flowers from Prima. Names were handwritten by me.

Here is the birthday card I created for my grand-niece. I used the "CTMH Art Philosophy" cartridge to cut out the card, and the frame. Also the sentiment is from the set that I purchased when I got the cartridge. The cartridge is only available thru a CTMH rep, which I found on eBay. I have more to play with using this set, so hopefully I will get around to it before time goes by!!! The frill on this card was also cut out using "Cindy Loo". The flowers are from All Natural Accents, and I used my White Pen to draw stitches. Pearls are from J's Knicknacks. Here's a closer look...

Now for my digitally scrapped page... one of my boys at Aloha Tower Marketplace. I know we were waiting for our table to be ready, but I am not sure where we were going to eat. But as we waited, they were so sweet to pose for a few photo shots. :o) BTW, this is officially the 1st project I created this year. :o)


Thanks for stopping by!! Have a blessed day!!

Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.