January 26, 2012

My Recent Stampin' Up! Order....

Hi Gang!!

This 2nd time around as being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I've recognized that I haven't been doing much with my Stampin' Up! "career"- other than purchasing products and having my girlfriends purchase products along with me, just so I can meet the quarterly goals. I ask myself, Am I really serious about this "career"? No...Not really.... because I have too much fun buying the stuff, and not paying attention to the part of "making money". That really sucks! I really should try and get some projects created so that I can either make money selling the products to make these or, make money selling the creations I make with these products. It's hard, because there's always something else that comes up and takes my attention and focus away from creating. I also find myself buying these products, and then not using them, and then the next thing I know, the promotion is long gone, and then I'm purchasing new products again thinking I am going to make samples for the next promotion coming up, and then the cycle continues!!! Irked!! It's crazy!!! It's like I am Stampin' Up!'s personal "DT", but they have so much "DT's" out there, that it doesn't really matter if I do my job as a "DT" or not, because other "DT's" who actually have the time to create with their products are doing a great job selling the products with their samples. LOL!! I am a dork. I really need to get off of this blog and start creating... I think I am addicted to SHOPPING for craft products, and not creating with them. Stampin' Up! reeks the benefits off of crazies like me. But hey, that's business... so anyways, I just wanted to share with you the latest items that I've purchased from Stampin' Up!... I am hoping that I can create with them before I make my next purchase!!!! Also right now it is "Sell-A-Bration" promotion time. Which means that for every $50 purchase, you can earn FREE products from the "SAB" catalog. Email me for more details, or if you just gotta take advantage of the Stampin' Up! "SAB" promotion, you can shop now!!!

I will go and create something now with these products... maybe give you some ideas!! LOL!!!

Much Aloha,
Jen

No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.